Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where do I get Compatible Sensors?

So everyone I've talked with (many china-men) say the sensors can only work for their Meter/Reader.   Milwalkee and Hanna are two companies that seem to say "only use our probes on our meters".  

Where can I get a relatively industrial (Waterproof/Submergible) EC/TDS/PH meter and not get robbed on the price?   Better yet, how can I get one of those "6-in-1" meters to relay info to a raspberry pi/arduino?  Either or.  I just want this bot to work.


Sign In or Register to comment.